Alles zum jüngsten Spross im Hause

Moderator: gk

VesaII
Morinisti
Morinisti

K&N oil and air filters

Beitrag von VesaII »

Hello

Just made a new product request for air and oil filters for our dear 1200 engine as i feel it deserves best possible filtration. If you feel the same, please make your own request here: https://www.knfilters.com/register/products_needed.aspx
Br,
Vesa
brmoke
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von brmoke »

As I know the oil filter sold under the brand K&N is made by HiFlo. It is the only alternative available for the Corsacorta. The type is HF585 and costs around 7 €.
For the air filter for 9 1/2, Scrambler and 1200 Sport there is already a washable one by series equipment. For the Granpasso the situation is a bit different. The original equipment is a paper air filter element. There has been an italian producer for washable ones, namely Lightech. It' s out of production already for some years. It will be quite difficult to find one.
Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen zwei Punkten ist eine Gerade, die schönste eine Kurve !
VesaII
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von VesaII »

brmoke hat geschrieben:As I know the oil filter sold under the brand K&N is made by HiFlo. It is the only alternative available for the Corsacorta. The type is HF585 and costs around 7 €.
For the air filter for 9 1/2, Scrambler and 1200 Sport there is already a washable one by series equipment. For the Granpasso the situation is a bit different. The original equipment is a paper air filter element. There has been an italian producer for washable ones, namely Lightech. It' s out of production already for some years. It will be quite difficult to find one.
Yes, i noticed HiFlo and will get it next if it is K&N quality stuff and yes, i know BMC air filter similar, but anyway it would not harm if there would be a one more high quality product available for us to compare :)
Br,
Vesa
Antworten

Zurück zu „9 1/2 und 1200 Sport“