Ersatzteile Moto Morini-alexluzzi@gmail.com

Hier bitte eure Angebote eintragen. Es ist auch möglich Bilder von eurer Festplatte hochzuladen....endlich ;-)

Moderator: corsarino

alexluzzi
Colomi
Colomi

Ersatzteile Moto Morini-alexluzzi@gmail.com

Beitrag von alexluzzi »

My name is Alessandro Luzzi. I am the son of Cesare Luzzi. You may have heard about my father, as he has been very active in the world of Motorcycles and in particular of Moto Morini for many years.
Cesare passed away a few years ago.
In the last 10 years of his life he dedicated his energies to organizing and maintaining a warehouse of spare parts for Moto Morini, probably one of the most complete. Many "morinisti" of Italy and abroad visited the warehouse and many became customers and also friends.
After my father's death the activity was not supported and followed in the best and most organized way. But I am now re-organizing the activity.
I would like to inform you that we will be happy to supply with most of the parts for the "classic" Moto Morini, going from Corsarino to Corsaro, to all the 175 models … and finally to the recent "lambertini Morini" range.
We will also be available to refurbish or rebuild complete engines or complete bikes.
I hope to be of help to the "morinisti" of Germany in maintaining their Morini alive and in good shape!
For any question, please feel free to write me at alexluzzi@gmail.com
I am also working on a website and I will be happy to give you the link as soon as I will be ready.
I apologize for writting in English but my German is not the best. Although I do know most of the german term for Moto Morini parts.

I hope we can develop communication with you and your members.
Best regards
Alex Luzzi
norbert
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von norbert »

Hola Alex

mi espanol es mejor que mi italiano ... (supongo que lo entiendes)

Estamos encantado oir de ti y te deseamos suerte con el labor que tienes adelante. Muchas gracias por el ofrecimiento.
En Espana desde hace un par de anos tambien esta creciendo un circulo de tifosi morinisti. Con tu permiso les voy a comunicar tu post.

mille grazie y suerte

norbert
seb
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von seb »

hello alessandro,

thank you for your offer. i am looking forward to your website. :spitze:
also thanks for writing in english because my italian is really poor. :?

greetings
seb.
ist die morini gesund, freut sich der mensch.
alexluzzi
Colomi
Colomi

Beitrag von alexluzzi »

Hola Norbert,Hi Seb! Thank you for your attention.yes please feel free to circulate my post and contact info to all "morinisti". Our objective is to help morinisti maintain their morinis healthy and in good shape! I look forward to dealing with you,Alex
corsacorsaro
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von corsacorsaro »

Caro Signor Luzzi
Cesare era un amico per me. Quasi ogni volta se sono stato in Tavarnelle, Val di Pesa, ero anche in Via Piave per parlare con lui. Era una cosa di cuore per me e mi ricordo spesso a lui. Da 1996 sono stato alcune volte anche al Magazzino con occhiali grande per tutti i parti ricambi. Mi ricordo con grande interesse questi parti e componenti speciale delle Motore con 720 ccm. E tutti i prototipi e Moto di corsa. Ma il piu bella moto e la Gran Premio con il motore Bialbero. Ho fatto tante imagine della piu bella Moto di corsa del mondo.
Vado in Italia in Settembre e provo di venire un altra volta con la mia Corsaro 1200 se possibile.
Scusi per la mia conoscenza male della lingua italiana.
Cordialmente
Dirk Gramse
Immota fides. Nec aspera terrent
alexluzzi
Colomi
Colomi

Beitrag von alexluzzi »

Ciao Dirk, sono contento che tu hai avuta lo possibilità di conoscere mio babbo e la nostra attività. Saremo contenti di incontrarti quando verrai in Italia. Per favore informa prima della tua visita!A presto, Alex
Antworten

Zurück zu „Motorräder · Ersatzteile · etc...“