ital-web.de Foren-Übersicht
Autor Nachricht

<  9 1/2 und 1200 Sport  ~  K&N oil and air filters

VesaII
Verfasst am: 22.5.2018, 20:37 Antworten mit Zitat
Morinisti Morinisti
Hello

Just made a new product request for air and oil filters for our dear 1200 engine as i feel it deserves best possible filtration. If you feel the same, please make your own request here: https://www.knfilters.com/register/products_needed.aspx

brmoke
Verfasst am: 22.5.2018, 21:18 Antworten mit Zitat
Morinisti Morinisti
Anmeldedatum: 24.12.2012 Beiträge: 177 Wohnort: 75233 Tiefenbronn
As I know the oil filter sold under the brand K&N is made by HiFlo. It is the only alternative available for the Corsacorta. The type is HF585 and costs around 7 €.
For the air filter for 9 1/2, Scrambler and 1200 Sport there is already a washable one by series equipment. For the Granpasso the situation is a bit different. The original equipment is a paper air filter element. There has been an italian producer for washable ones, namely Lightech. It' s out of production already for some years. It will be quite difficult to find one.

Verfasst am: 22.5.2018, 22:44 Antworten mit Zitat
Morinisti Morinisti
brmoke hat Folgendes geschrieben:
As I know the oil filter sold under the brand K&N is made by HiFlo. It is the only alternative available for the Corsacorta. The type is HF585 and costs around 7 €.
For the air filter for 9 1/2, Scrambler and 1200 Sport there is already a washable one by series equipment. For the Granpasso the situation is a bit different. The original equipment is a paper air filter element. There has been an italian producer for washable ones, namely Lightech. It' s out of production already for some years. It will be quite difficult to find one.

Yes, i noticed HiFlo and will get it next if it is K&N quality stuff and yes, i know BMC air filter similar, but anyway it would not harm if there would be a one more high quality product available for us to compare Smile

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1
Neues Thema eröffnen

Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.