ital-web.de Foren-Übersicht
Autor Nachricht

<  Verkaufte Teile oder Moppeds  ~  Moto Morini 500

tomros
Verfasst am: 29.8.2015, 15:17 Antworten mit Zitat
Morinisti Morinisti
Verkauft

On behalf of my friend Hans i am placing this Ad

For Sale, specially built for touring duties, Moto Morini 500 Sport from 1982 (5 speed)

Added a BIG! Guzzi fairing, rack carrier back and side, new touring handlebar, N.O.S tour buddyseat. The Morini has made some nice trouble free trips to The Ardennes and Germany for instance

LED lighting in the clocks and idiot lights, rear taillight and in the indicators, new relais for startermotor, revision of the startermotor, placed a controller for battery charging system.

A while back the pistons were replaced, cilinders honed, the previous owner replaced the valve seats for led free fuel (just one head he told me?), coil rewired, and recently the sprockets, x-ring chain and tires replaced, wheels powdercoated, new MM32 carburetor inlet mounts, clutch and throttlecabels new, and last but not least, Grimeca rear brakecaliper and hoses replaced for a new GRIMECA.

The Meastro has had his or her Tender Love and Care, servicing and problems tackled in the past, but new paintwork on the tank and sidepanels (one crack) should finish the job.

And in case you don't like the look of the Guzzi fairing, just junk it and sell it on ebay!

The real leather Rolling Eyes suitcases are not included in the sale.

Dutch paperwork

tomros@live.nl

The Netherlands
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
tomros
Verfasst am: 25.9.2015, 13:32 Antworten mit Zitat
Morinisti Morinisti
Verkauft.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1
Neues Thema eröffnen

Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.