Camel 1 taillight holder rubber?

Alle Gesuche bitte hier eintragen. Ihr könnt eure Einträge selber editieren bzw. löschen wenn ihr endlich das ersehnte Teil gefundeen habt.

Moderator: corsarino

tomros
Morinisti
Morinisti

Camel 1 taillight holder rubber?

Beitrag von tomros »

Would you be interested in having me let a professional make a mould and cast for the taillight rubber for a Moto Morini 500 Camel 1, and get one (or two) copy's for yourself?
Both Hans and i need this part for our Camel 1 projects, and we are looking for some sort of crowd funding.

The more people we can put on our list, the less is will cost us (and you) in making an X amount on taillight rubbers for the Camel 1.

It's not something we do for profit, it's just that the Pro wants to be paid for his time in making the mould and perfectioning the end result and he did an excellent job on other rare vintage motorcycle parts he made in the past.

I visited him this week with a professional mould which was specially made for this part, and he just rejected the mould, simply for the reason that he wanted to make it even better to get the result that he, and i, want in the end: No bubbles, no weak rubber castings.
This is going to cost money, so if we can make a list, of let's say a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 orders, we are in business. A mould will survive 15/ 20 castings.

I do not know the price yet, all will be more clear if i can get an exact number of people interested and have an order list, so i can see if this project can be achieved
Then i can discuss price with the maker, and let you do a payment before hand.

Please send me a PM or @ if you are interested?

tomros@live.nl

Bild

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von tomros am Sonntag 26. Juli 2020, 10:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
sbarazzino
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von sbarazzino »

Hi Tom,

you‘ve got a PM

Frank D.
tomros
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von tomros »

Okido Frank! I have put you on 'the list'

Tom
hypsep
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von hypsep »

Falls das nichts wird, gerne bei mir melden.
Habe auch schon einige Teile nachgefertigt.
Jedoch für eine genaue Aussage solltest du mir eine PM senden mit genauen Detailbildern ohne aufgesetztes Rücklichtglas.
Ich denke es soll eine Silikonform für Vakuumgießverfahren erstellt werden?
Das muss nicht unbedingt sein. Ich habe schon Formen aus anderen Materialien erstellt und Teile auch blasenfrei ohne Vakuum gegossen.

:augenreib: :hmmmm:
Was schreibe Handy???
Im Editmodus passt der Text, nach dem abspeichern ist dieses Kauderwelsch im Thread?
Passiert das öfter bei Posting mit Handy? :nichtverstehn:

Nachdem ich den Zusatz hier geschrieben und gespeichert habe, passt der Text oben auch wieder...
:sternchen: :hmmmm: :nichtverstehn:
tomros
Morinisti
Morinisti

Beitrag von tomros »

hypsep hat geschrieben:Falls das nichts wird, gerne bei mir melden.
Habe auch schon einige Teile nachgefertigt.
Jedoch für eine genaue Aussage solltest du mir eine PM senden mit genauen Detailbildern ohne aufgesetztes Rücklichtglas.
Ich denke es soll eine Silikonform für Vakuumgießverfahren erstellt werden?
Das muss nicht unbedingt sein. Ich habe schon Formen aus anderen Materialien erstellt und Teile auch blasenfrei ohne Vakuum gegossen.
Hi!

Many thanks for your offer :idea:

For now i will be working on this with somebody who has quite some experience with vintage rubber parts and yes, he will be using a silikon form as a mould.

The previous mould was made of a very hard plaster/ cast, but because of wrong set up of exit flow of the unwanted air and because the mould itself was of to hard of material, it was prone of leaking (through the gap, in between the two halves of the mould) of the rubber once it was poured into the mould as a liqued substance...

You life and learn.

Now i am letting the professional do the job. Glad that a second professional wants to back the plan up 8)

Let's see if we can safe the day :wink: regarding obsolete Camel 1 parts on a second attempt.

Of course, i will keep everybody updated here how all worked out

Again: thanks!

Schöne Grüße

Tom
Antworten

Zurück zu „Motorräder · Ersatzteile · etc...“